An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a Test Technician in the South San Francisco, CA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Test Technician
- Follow protocols to run, document, and complete analysis of system-level tests. Conduct mechanical tests such as drop, impact, shock/vibe.
- Conduct Instron-based mechanical tests such as peel, tension, torsion. Conduct environmental tests such as water submersion, temperature exposure tests.
- Conduct electrical tests with power sources, oscilloscopes, and multimeters. Take microscopic images of devices for failure analysis.
- Failure analysis testing technician support. Custom testing and investigations technician support. Analysis and reporting technician support. EE reliability technician support.
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Associate's degree in a relevant field.
- 3+ years experience in a testing lab. Experience with the scientific method. Ability to interpret and discuss plots.