Mutli billion dollar Fortune 500 manufacturer near Pittsburgh PA seeks a Maintenance Manager to be responsible for a department in the plant. You will manage Maintenance Supervisors, Engineers, and Maintenance Planners within department. Join a large plant which is part of a strong company. Permanent direct-hire opportunity with competitive pay and great benefits including relocation package, strong medical, 401(k) match, etc.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
- Support plant's already strong safety program and activities via observation, inspection, job safety and health analyses, audits, etc
- Provide technical advice and mentoring on safety topics to Maintenance Supervisors
- Coordinate and manage product flow-through in department with specific responsibility for specific pieces of equipment
- Manage the performance of salaried direct reports and hourly union employees
- Ensure a planned approach to continuous improvement by focusing on improving yields and eliminating retreats
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- BS in an engineering discipline strongly desired (equivalent experience will be considered)
- Steelmaking or casting experience required
- Strong management experience required
- Strong maintenance experience
- Permanent direct-hire opportunity with competitive pay (salary + bonus) and great benefits including relocation package, strong medical, 401(k) match, etc.