Immediate direct hire position for a Sr. Construction Project Engineer with a CT PE license in Hartford, CT. The Sr. Construction Project Engineer is responsible for assisting in the day to day geotechnical operations. The ideal candidate will have experience with drawings design of site, grading, utility, erosion control, road and drainage plans. This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager
- Determines and guides overall project direction and feasibility
- Develops and manages client relationships
- Develops budget & schedule
Requirements for the Project Manager
- BS, in Engineering or Construction
- A minimum of 7 years of related or comparable experience.
- PE License in Connecticut (or ability to obtain)