Print Production personnel needed to operate digital and color equipment for a company that sells document solutions and services. Ideal candidates will have customer service experience, ability to operate digital color and black & white production equipment, and some graphic design experience. This is contract opportunity in Brooklyn, NY.
Responsibilities for the Production Coordinator
- Point of contact to receive, review and electronically log customer print jobs (variation manipulation often needed to fit into print scale)
- Operate standard finishing equipment (e.g. paper cutters, inserters, laminating, and hole punchers)
- Track and coordinate the move, add or change of office equipment assets at customer accounts
- Process and distribute incoming and outgoing faxes; log for billing purposes
- Perform quality inspection before, during and after output of each production run
- Collect data and respond to print/copy equipment issues by contacting service personnel using specific PC applications
- Track and store jobs as customer requires for reuse at a future date, including file back-up
- Inspect files for problem areas, including fonts, image resolution and image registration Index electronic materials to media such as CDROM , disk or tape, for reproduction and distribution
Requirements for the Production Coordinator
- 1 year of experience in a customer service environment
- MUST have prior print production experience in a print shop or related.
- Able to demonstrate Intermediate use of: MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Web, Internet, and Intranet
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds