Product Technical Support Rep. needed for a growing manufacturer in Jefferson County, WI. In this role you will be responsible for providing electro-mechanical troubleshooting support as well as develop and conduct training programs for frontline service teams.
Responsibilities for the Technical Support Engineer
- Product Technical Support Specialist is a member of the 2nd tier product specialist team, which provides technical expertise to the frontline service delivery teams.
- Develop and conduct programs to train frontline service teams in the installation, programming, safety, maintenance, and repair of equipment, products, and systems.
- Respond quickly and effectively to request for assistance from frontline teams and supporting service operations.
- Collaborate with central & regional Service leadership to develop solutions, establish standards, and drive best practices to deliver improvements in service delivery, product quality.
Requirements for the Technical Support Engineer
- Proven experience as a technical trainer and knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects.
- Degree in relevant technical field or equivalent military experience, or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Electro-mechanical experience and skills in service or manufacturing environment.
- Comprehensive benefits package available