A leader in developing and providing healthcare in the areas of behavioral health, gastrointestinal conditions, rare diseases, and regenerative medicine is looking for a Commercial Device Engineer in the Barrington, IL area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem is available.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
- Candidate will support current Commercial Devices Engineering (CDE) projects for on-market support and market expansion.
- Primary work will be for Administration System Qualification (ASQ) for drug delivery devices. Secondary area of focus will be in supporting multiple medical device change control products for commercial vial reconstitution products.
- Position will include global collaboration with technical staff, and direction and supervision of a technical report to meet established commitments. Position will include writing protocols, conducting engineering laboratory testing under direction of supervisor, analysis of data and writing of reports, assuring technical analysis of data is appropriate.
- Communication of status to senior management through regulatory scheduled project review meetings, and strong communication skills is required.
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- BS or BS / MS Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Plastics/Polymer Engineering preferred. 8+ years of experience.
- Project management knowledge, device design control methodology, protocol / report writing experience required. MS Word, Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Statistical Analysis experience preferred.
<Benefits for the Mechanical Engineer