World class manufacturing organization is seeking an Entry Level Quality / Process Engineer for a direct hire career opportunity in Ardmore, OK. Candidate will help improve the quality and reliability of various process equipment systems.
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
- Candidate will help lead and manage the optimization of manufacturing processes for both current & next generation product lines
- Initial training will include formal classes and on-the-job mentoring under an experienced engineer
- Daily responsibilities include studying and analyzing performance data then developing and deploying engineering solutions
- Measure quality by designing testing methods, testing finished product, establishing standards and confirming manufacturing processes
- Participate in Product Quality Planning (impact analysis, preliminary capability, FMEA, Quality Plan, training needs)
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Material Science Engineering with a strong manufacturing background
- Co-op or Internship experience in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of quality systems and quality control is a plus
- Competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks
- Class leading relocation assistance
- 401 (k) match