An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a Lab Technician in the Seattle, WA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
- Coordinate with team members to understand sprint deliverables. Reconfigure cameras, processors, power supplies, and other components to perform experiments specified by team members.
- Workstation installation and configuration. Ordering optical / mechanical / computer parts. Lab inventory tracking and management.
- Simple mechanical design and build. Lab cleanup and general organization and maintenance. Perform camera and audio system calibration. Data collection.
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering. 4 years of relevant experience as a technician.
- Familiarity in Linux. Experience with machine vision cameras (focus, exposure, aperture). Experience assembling and adjusting optical rail systems and/or 80/20 framing systems.