A leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise is currently seeking a Project Manager in the Anaheim, CA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager
- Responsible for the direction and implementation of a portfolio of construction projects, ensuring consistency with department strategy, commitments, and goals.
- Define the project's objectives, determine the appropriate partners, and oversee quality control while meeting strict deadlines and managing the project budget.
- Participate in strategy development, leading and managing team members, and coordinating vendor participation.
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction Management and 8 years of experience in Construction Management, or commercial facilities construction industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction methods and material and the ability to interpret design drawings and specs. Demonstrated expertise with construction finance (budgets, cash flows, etc) and business practices.
- Must have strong construction commercial background.