A leader in innovative products and complete solutions is currently seeking a Hardware Engineer in the Florham Park, NJ area. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position. No per diem is available for this assignment.
Responsibilities for the Hardware Engineer
- Performs complex maintenance, enhancement, testing and support of existing hardware. Completes complex design, development, testing, and modification of hardware.
- Performs designing, developing, and implementing complex hardware solutions while adhering to manufacturing capabilities. Completes all engineering documentation to support a design effort.
- Completes estimates for complex task duration, supporting the process for developing and maintaining schedules, cost and quality. May complete complex technical writings.
- Completes review of complex specifications and other documentation to determine hardware engineering requirements.
- Performs the quality process by the rigorous and detailed execution of module, sub-system and system test procedures.
Requirements for the Hardware Engineer
- Experience in a similar role.