Immediate Direct Hire opportunity for an Electrical Engineering Manager with an MEP firm in Raleigh, NC. The Electrical Manager will oversee the entire Electrical department and will be the lead on all projects. Projects will revolve around power and lighting designs for commercial buildings, hospitals, hotels, medical buildings, etc. The ideal candidate will have experience leading others/projects and will have 15+ years of experience with power and lighting design for commercial or mixed-use buildings. BSEE is preferred but experience may suffice. Paid relocation is available for qualified candidates.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineering Manager
- Oversee Electrical Department and mentor engineers.
- Lead projects from start to finish.
- Interact with customers and clients to assure designs meet their needs.
Requirements for the Electrical Engineering Manager
- 15+ years of experience with power and lighting design for commercial or mixed-use buildings.
- BSEE is preferred but experience may suffice.
- Experience leading and mentoring other engineers as well as being the lead on projects.
- Paid relocation
- Full Benefits Package