Leading manufacturer of Automotive components is looking to hire a Quality Manager. The opportunity is located in the Jackson, Mi area. The ideal candidate will possess in-depth experience with GD&T, PPAP, APQP, and control plans. Metals or Plating experience is a plus. This role comes with a very competitive compensation package from 80-100K plus bonus potential. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
- Participate in APQP process developing PFMEA, Control Plan & Process Flow diagrams up to and including PPAP submission
- Designs and documents procedures for quality-related processes in their areas
- Responsible for the development and implementation of quality standards to ensure compliance to the designated ISO/TS16949 responsibilities, environmental management system and health and safety guidelines. Ensures that systems and processes are identified and any non-conformance's are corrected in a timely manner.
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Bachelors degree preferred or at least 5 years of quality management experience.
- Lead the training and education related to the Quality Management System.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills, as well as, strong organization skills.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k