World leader in the development, manufacturing and fulfillment of fully integrated system solutions for the automotive industry seeks a QUALITY MANAGER for its facility located southwest of CHARLOTTE, NC. The QUALITY MANAGER is responsible for administering the Quality Assurance process consistent with customer specifications, and functions as liaison with customers. IMMEDIATE, DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
- Analyze and administer programs for rejections, charge backs, returns, corrections of defective materials and shipped pieces
- Establish and maintain liasions with various departments to obtain, exchange, interpret, and supply information with regard to sustaining the quality managements system in all departments
- Maintain ISO 14001 and TS 16949 Certification
- Responsible for establishing, training in, and maintaining plant problem solving tools relative to product quality, i.e., Statistical Process Control (SPC), Failure Modes and Effect Analysis (FMEA) and Employee Involvement Teams (E.I.T.) etc.
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Bachelor's Degree and 5-10 years work experience in Quality management in the passenger or commercial vehicle parts industry
- Experience in ISO 14001 and TS 16949 audit process and requirements
- Supervisory experience
- Must have GD&T experience / ability to read a blueprint, etc
- Experience with sheet metal fabrication and/or welding highly desired
- The company provides a competetive benefits package to include relocation assistance