Electrical Engineer (Power/Lighting) needed for a direct hire position with nationwide Engineering firm in the company's Cocoa, FL, office. This position will be working with the company's institutional & recreational groups. 3+ years experience in engineering & design of electrical (low-voltage) systems for buildings/facilities.
Salary range is $70-90k/yr depending on experience, with relocation assistance available.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
- Lighting, Power design for projects including recreational (entertainment/theme parks), and institutional (hospitality and governmental) buildings.
- Prepare load calculations, select equipment, layout electrical systems using AutoCad or Revit.
- Coordinate with architect, client and other engineering & design disciplines on lighting, power and low voltage systems.
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- 4+ years of experience designing low-voltage electrical systems in Autodesk Revit or AutoCAD 3D.
- Previous experience in electrical design for low-voltage electrical building systems.
- Competitive salary and paid time off
- Profit sharing and bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and HSA
- 401K with company match
- Flexible schedules and more