Senior Electrical Systems Engineer needed for a Global Mfg located in SE WI. In this role you will be responsible for the evaluation and development of new technologies supporting multiple products. You will translate new features and technology into system level requirements and contribute to the development of future product strategies.
Responsibilities for the Systems Engineer
- Develop, design and evaluate new technologies and identify new applications for existing technologies.
- Create advance electrical, electro-mechanical and mechanical system and component specifications and test procedures.
- Design and develop circuit board level hardware and supervise PCB layout.
- Conduct Risk Assessments, FMEA/DFMEA and Design Reviews.
Requirements for the Systems Engineer
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- 5-10 + years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with Matlab Simulink.
- Experience with designing analog/digital circuitry.
- Comprehensive benefit package included
- Some relocation assistance may be available