Top ranked general contractor seeking multiple construction field coordinators for a direct opportunity in the Stevenson, AL area. Relocation assistance offered for non-local candidates. Qualified candidates may have background as Field Engineer, Asst. Project Manager, Foreman, Journeyman, Quality Coordinator, Field Coordinator/Supervisor or Assistant Superintendent coordinating and enabling work in the field. Field Coordinators will be the eyes and ears for what is happening on the ground level of the project and will communicate back to project engineers and managers. Must have experience managing people and projects in the field on construction jobs. Excellent company culture and benefits with room to grow. Also seeking field coordinators outside of Atlanta, GA - apply here to be considered for both locations.
Responsibilities for the Construction Supervisor
- Onsite supervision of subcontractors in the field.
- Understand what each trade is responsible for.
- Ability to read, review and coordinate construction drawings, specs and shop drawings.
- Ensure/manage safe working environment in the field.
- Convey schedule, material, manpower and quality concerns.
- Early discussions of quality expectations with trades and identification of conflicts in the field.
- Understand contractors' production levels.
Requirements for the Construction Supervisor
- College degree in Construction or related field preferred.
- 1-8 years of commercial construction experience as Asst. Project Manager, Field Coordinator/Engineer, Quality Control, Journeyman, Foreman, Assistant Superintendent, etc
- Preferred experience focused in at least one of the following areas: Structural trades (steel, concrete, etc.), Exteriors (glass, waterproofing, etc.), or MEP (mechanical, electrical or plumbing).
- Cultural fit is a requirement for this position. Candidates will be evaluated on attributes such as Integrity/Trust/Respect, Ownership, Performance/Accountability, Commitment & Selflessness, Leading by Example/Teacher, Communication, Professionalism/Addressing Conflict, and Change
- Health, 401k, PTO, Holidays, Mobile reimbursement