One of the leading water treatment company is looking for talented Sales engineers in Chicago, IL. Candidate needs to be local to the area . This is a REMOTE Position. Candidate needs to have at least min 3 years of industrial equipment sales experience. Ideal candidate will have experience in water treatment equipment sales. Salary is commensurate with experience and expertise and average is 50K-70K base salary + commissions. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision along with a 401k matching. Candidate must have valid work authorization, NO sponsorship available now or in future. This position is also open in Indianapolis(IN), Mobile(AL), Richmond(VA), Seatle(WA) and Los Angeles(CA) area. Please Apply immediately!!
Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
- Development and performance of all sales activities in the assigned territory (i.e. lead generation, cold calling, and appointment setting)
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Promotion and sales of maintenance services to new and existing customers
- Hands-on" servicing of accounts which includes but is not limited to; chemical testing, calibration and repair of chemical feed related equipment, and visual inspections of systems when necessary.
- Schedule service and sales calls - includes daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Identify new business needs and opportunities, and develop and implement customized solutions for our customers
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in industrial equipment sales
- Experience in water treatment, water hygiene, environmental health and safety, and/or secondary disinfection is preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) with experience working on teams from multiple locations.
- 35% travel required
- Average salary is 50K-70K depending on qualifications + commissions. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision along with a 401k matching