Leading manufacturer of Aluminum extrusions is looking to hire a Manufacturing Engineer. The opportunity is located in the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek, Mi area. The ideal candidate will possess in-depth experience improving current processes. Experience with aluminum products is a plus. This role comes with a very competitive compensation package from 70-80K plus bonus potential. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Develop routings and methods to improve current processing and reduce costs
- Execute project work associated with new product launch, quality control, tooling, samples and process development.
- Participate in problem solving and customer complain resolution using quality tools; including root cause analysis, design of experiment, FAI, PPAP, capability studies, etc.
- Potential leadership role in lean, continuous improvement teams.
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Lean manufacturing training or experience.
- Two or more years experience in manufacturing facility.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k