Supplier Quality Engineer needed with a Tier 1 automotive client in the Cincinnati area. This individual will work with suppliers to deliver parts and materials. Salary will be based on expeirience.
Responsibilities for the Supplier Quality Engineer
- Support Supplier Master P-FMEA and lessons learned.
- Be actively involved in supplier related quality issues
- Participate in pre-qualification audits of suppliers including audits at supplier site utilizing
- Lead supplier APQP-process
Requirements for the Supplier Quality Engineer
- At least 3 years' experience in automotive quality engineering
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in engineering or related field
- Experience in deployment and/or auditing of PPAP, 8D, FMEA, PFMEA