Project engineer needed for a manufacturing client in the Cincinnati area. This individual will manage projects that will enhance quality and process improvement. Salary will be based on experience.
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
- Prioritize engineering activities according to customer (internal or external) and company goals.
- Coordinate and implement engineering changes for customer requests, process improvements and corrective actions
- Lead introduction of new products or modification of products by using APQP and PPAP tools from development through the launch.
- Develop time lines for changes and launches.
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- B.S. Degree in Engineering/Business and/or Equivalent 3-5 years' experience in position requiring significant interface with engineering, manufacturing or customer base.
- Experience in a highly automated automotive OEM environment.
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Prior experience in assembly/manufacturing environment, plant layout, cost analysis, budgeting, blueprint reading, SPC, Pneumatics and hydraulics, some PLC.