A global power leader, is currently seeking a Supply Chain Planner in the Memphis, TN area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT assignment. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Planner
- Develop planning system strategies to improve signals across the supply chain. Monitor and adjust parameters in the planning system. Use common processes, tools, and information systems.
- Analyze and interpret Key Performance Indicators to identify areas for improvement and action plans. Execute the daily operational planning process within a specified functional area.
- Identify potential supply chain failures as part of the planning process and mitigate associated risks. Use the planning system to drive consistent planning signals across the supply chain.
Requirements for the Planner
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of relevant experience.
- At least one internship or equivalent work experience in a supply chain role - preferred but not essential. Supply Chain Knowledge is required.