Multi-national maker of automotive trim components seeks a Production Supervisor (direct-hire) for its manufacturing facility located in Spartanburg, SC. This Individual assures implementation of all production procedures and systems by guiding and directing production associates in daily tasks, ultimately producing quality products, on time, and to full satisfaction of the customer. IMMEDIATE, DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
- Supervise approximately 30 direct reports and coordinate work assignments
- Post hourly and daily totals (productivity, scrap, quality)
- Provide technical support during production run (trouble shooting)
- Encourage and teach Kaizen thinking in workplace
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Bachelor's degree, OR, equivalent supervisory experience (3 plus years) in an automotive parts manufacturing plant
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience with lean manufacturing principles highly desired
- The company provides a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, and 401k plans.