A systems integrator located just outside Wausau, WI is seeking a permanent CAD Designer to add to their growing team. The company is looking for the CAD Designer to utilize AutoCAD or AutoCAD Inventor to design food processing equipment. This company offers a competitive salary and full benefit package. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the 3D Designer
- CAD Designer will be responsible for creating fabrication drawings, sheet metal layouts and schematics in AutoCAD in support of equipment and process design
- Select and enter materials and components into ERP software system and interact with fabricators and team members to optimize efficiency
Requirements for the 3D Designer
- Experience using a 3D CAD software
- Strong math skills and proficiency with MS Office 2010 or higher
- Knowledge of ERP software a plus
- This company offers a competitive salary, 401K, and health benefits.