We are searching for an Application Development Engineer in LaGrange, GA to work for a growing manufacturing company. This is a direct hire role with a great company and provides relocation assistance for non-local candidates.
Responsibilities for the Application Engineer
- Provide technical and process application expertise in support of the sales team.
- Work with customers and internal manufacturing team to meet customer requirements and troubleshoot problems.
- Support product / platform development in definition and validation of in use performances
- Contribute in the resolution of complex quality / technical related customer complaints and problem resolution at target customers
- Maintain and communicate an up-to-date knowledge of products and process application from customers, competitors and co-suppliers
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of experience with product or process development engineering
- Experience within the film/packaging industry is highly preferred
- Knowledge of end use packaging machines and troubleshooting
- Experience with New Product Development a big plus
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.