Resident Engineers needed for a full-time direct hire opportunity in the Troy, MI area. The Resident Engineer will be responsible for managing a segment of a key customer account. Additionally, this role is responsible for supporting launch,internal and external customers to meet program timing and deliverables. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Application Engineer
- Support product and platform launch execution.
- Assist Program/Platform teams in defining requirements, design evaluations, and validation.
- Support or manage weekly PDT, CIT, & Open Issues Meetings with Customer.
- Release Drawings, Part Numbers, write Work Orders, manage 5-Phases, Open Issues.
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- Previous industry experience working at or with General Motors 'GM' is highly preferred.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering background/degree preferred, will consider any engineering degree.
- Previous automotive experience is a must, antenna experience is preferred but not required.
- Competitive benefits package.
Job Number: 133085