A leading security systems company is currently seeking a CAD Operator in Nashua, NH. The CAD Operator will be responsible for using xrefs to do the electrical design for fire alarm systems over building designs. Candidates need to have experience doing electrical design with low voltage systems, fire alarm is desired but not required. This is a contract position with the possibility of permanent placement after 6 months.
Responsibilities for the Cad Operator
- Prepare construction drawings required to support the installation of electronic special systems. Electronic systems drawings will typically consist of items such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, electrical interconnections drawings and installation terminations.
- Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings.
- Prepare submittal documentation.
Requirements for the Cad Operator
- Proficiency in AutoCAD (2014 or higher).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Competitive benefits package.
Job Number: 133082