I have a need for a Controls Engineer for a company in the Aerospace engine testing industry . This is a DIRECT HIRE position. Some international travel will be required.
Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
- designing, implementing, commissioning, and supporting controls, software, and data acquisition systems
- Deliver concept designs, system drawings, parts lists, functional specifications, software, and reports for the control and data acquisition of wind tunnels, facility control, and engine test systems.
- Interface with various transducers, instrumentation, and peripherals through a variety of interfaces and protocols. Examples of this include load cells, servo valves, thermocouples, limit switches, MIL-STD connectors.
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering- strongly preferred
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience implementing automation systems.
- Working knowledge of electronics and electrical systems used in systems test, automation and control applications, instrumentation schematics and system wiring diagrams, electro-mechanical and electro-hydraulic systems.
- 20% travel
Job Number: 132778