A leading manufacturing plant located north of Jackson, TN is looking for a Lean Coordinator. This is a direct hire role at a company with excellent culture and great work life balance. Relocation package included for non local candidates. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Coordinator
- Provide active design, coordination, and advocacy of a continuous improvement culture.
- Utilizing Value Stream Mapping, support the plant Lean strategy.
- Facilitate teams of employees engaged in lean activity planning and execution of these plans.
- Develop clearly defined deliverables for Lean in accordance with the company's scorecard system.
- Serve as a facilitator for Lean activities, working with leadership across the business enterprise to train, communicate, standardize, sustain and facilitate the implementation of Lean.
- Drive Kaizen events and follow-up to ensure proper progress and the continuity of the lean efforts toward the optimization and removal of waste.
Requirements for the Coordinator
- BS in Engineering
- 2-10 years of engineering experience within manufacturing
- MUST have experience with lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, continuous improvement, Kaizen events
- Prior lean certification a plus
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 15% annual bonus
- Excellent culture and great work life balance
- Great relocation package