A leading manufacturer located in Flowery Branch, GA is looking for (2) Electrical Engineers. These are temp to perm opportunities. (1) First shift and (1) Second Shift. Must be proficient at programming electrical manufacturing equipment including PLCs. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
- Designs control systems.
- Performs the electrical programming, layout, component specifications, etc. for new machines and machine rebuilds.
- Uses AutoCad and AutoPlant electric software to lay out the physical aspects of the machine to include the electrical wiring/interconnection diagrams.
- Sizes individual electrical components to meet individual specifications of machine.
- Provides electrical support for new machine design including material handling system and switch gear installations.
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- BSEE preferred
- Must have experience with electrical programming.
- Elite company benefits upon conversion.
Job Number: 132938