Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician needed in Fort Wayne, IN for a growing manufacturing organization. This is an hourly, direct hire position with a starting rate of $25-28/hour. The ideal candidate will join a team of technicians to support a 24/7 non-union production facility.
Responsibilities for the Electro-mechanical Technician
- Ensure production equipment is maintained in optimal operating condition
- Perform machine adjustments to the various manufacturing systems
- Conduct continuous monitoring of process and production equipment for proper operation
Requirements for the Electro-mechanical Technician
- 7-10 years' experience as a Maintenance Tech in a Manufacturing Plant (preferred Automotive Manufacturing).
- AAS Degree preferred, Electrical desired. Military experience highly desired
- Sense of Urgency and "do it correctly the first time" Mentality
- Mechanically and Electrically Talented
- Must take a National Multi-Skilled 153 question test - Looking for results in the 85% and up minimum range.
- Fulfill Physical capabilities of lifting 50lbs continuously for 10min, standing for long periods, work in small spaces
- Must be willing to work any shift up to 12 hours per shift (this will start on dayshift and reassigned to Night shift).
<Benefits for the Electro-mechanical Technician
- Full time role with benefits