Leading Automotive manufacturer is looking to hire a permanent Entry Level Plastics Engineer. This opportunity will be located in Detroit, MI
The ideal candidate will possess internship/co-op experience working with tooling used for high volume plastic injection molding.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation package ranging from $55-65k
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Entry Level Engineer
- Review component designs for continuous incremental improvement of cost and qualitymetrics, by driving alternate or improved part/injection tooling strategies
- Interface with internal and customer tooling groups to obtain approval for variouspart/tooling proposals and proposed engineering revisions
- Provide technical support of current model automotive interior manufacturing andassembly processes, with primary attention to all tooling applications.
Requirements for the Entry Level Engineer
- Internship/ Co-op experience or 1-2 years of experience in working in a high volume manufacturing facility preferably automotive or equivalent experience.
- Internship experience or 1-2 years of experience in working at a mold making facility preferably automotive or equivalent experience.