Field Service Engineer opening with a prominent company in the Cleveland, Ohio area. The company manufactures coil handling equipment. The Field Service Engineer will be customer-facing. The Field Service Engineer will handle both new equipment installations at customer sites, as well as troubleshooting existing equipment. A strong electrical background is a plus, along with a strong mechanical aptitude. Experience working with hydraulic and pneumatic equipment is also a plus.
The Field Service Engineer will travel 50-60% of the time, including minimal international travel. The salary range for this opportunity is $70-110K depending on experience level. The company will pay all relocation expenses.
Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer
- Install, repair and troubleshoot Industrial Machinery for the automotive and steel tubing markets
- Read blueprints, schematics, manuals, and other specifications to determine installation procedures and equipment functionality
- Train operators on company's machinery. Must be able to demonstrate and answer questions about equipment.
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer
- BS or an associate's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- Working knowledge of Electro-mechanical equipment, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Candidate must be open to international travel
- Instructs and directs workers in servicing and repairing of equipment.
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance. Paid holidays. 401K with company match, pleasant work environment
Job Number: 132931