A very prominent and rapidly growing manufacturing company in the oil and gas industry is seeking a Regional General Manager. This role will be based in the greater Denver, CO area and will be responsible for all field operations processes for the Rocky Mountain region. Qualified candidates will have a four-year degree, 10+ years of progressive experience in the oil and gas industry, and 5+ years of senior level management experience. Relocation assistance is available.
Responsibilities for the General Manager
- Lead and direct all field operations for the entire region, including service and all product lines.
- Maximize distribution and delivery of all product lines and services within region.
- Formulate, track and manage regional P&L, budgets, and sales forecasts.
- Manage and continuously develop customer relationships.
- Ensure health and safety of all employees, customers, and third-party personnel.
Requirements for the General Manager
- Bachelors Degree required.
- 10+ years of progressive operations leadership experience within oil and gas industry.
- Strong financial acumen with significant budgetary and P&L experience.
- Willingness and ability to travel regionally.
- Our client offers a highly-competitive portfolio of insurance, retirement, and vacation benefits. A comprehensive relocation package is also available for candidates outside of the area.
Job Number: 133110