One of the world's leading Electrical Design facilities is looking for a Hardware Engineer In Farmington Hills, Mi. Efficient, reliable, and cost-effective. This best explains why the company has grown to be a global leader in the automotive wiring systems industry. We will continue to build our customer base by providing the very best product, on time and on budget.
This hardware Engineer will have automotive experience for a minimum of 3 years. The pay for this Hardware Engineer position will be based off of experience and will range fro $70k-$80k.
Responsibilities for the Hardware Engineer
- Performing circuit testing and validation in a lab
- Schematics creation using Zuken or any other tool
Requirements for the Hardware Engineer
- Ability to understand customer requirements for electronic controllers.
- Worst case Analysis using Excel or MathCAD
- Creation of Design Documentation
- 401K paid time off, Bonuses
Job Number: 132901