We are looking for a CMM Operator to work at a leading manufacturing company in Camarillo, CA. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year. The shift will be 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
Responsibilities for the Inspector
- Develop and execute CMM Programming using current inspection software.
- Performs and verifies visual, dimensional, mechanical, and chemical inspection functions, relating to:source, first article, receiving, in process, final and test operations using company or customer supplied drawings, equipment and/or procedures.
Requirements for the Inspector
- 5+ years of inspection experience
- 1+ year of CMM experience is required
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, etc.
Job Number: 133055