Automotive manufacturer in Fremont, CA, is looking for several technical project coordinators to work on their Automated storage and retrieval system doing monitoring and troubleshooting of the running system. There are two day and night shifts, long hours and 7 days a week for a period of 7 days.
Responsibilities for the Junior Engineer
- Support material delivery systems by looking at UI screens and other system monitor information.
- Coordinate troubleshooting issues like production control maintenance and operations
- Logging of issues and categorizing these for Material Flow Engineering based on training provided by client.
Requirements for the Junior Engineer
- 4 year degree in Industrial Engineering or Logistics..
- Experience working and coordinating technical projects in production/manufacturing.
- Mechanical/electrical technical and analytical ability.