Maintenance Engineer / Facilities Engineer. A premier Tier 1 Manufacturer in the automotive industry is in need of a Maintenance Engineer/Coordinator. The Maintenance Engineer will act as a liaison to other engineering groups. This position will perform analysis of repetitive equipment failures, estimation of maintenance costs and evaluation of alternatives, forecast spare parts, assess the need for equipment replacements and establish replacement programs when due, assess and report safety hazards associated with maintenance of equipment, evaluate and recommend any upgrades and changes needed to improve performance of equipment and systems. This Organization is is one of the largest automotive component manufacturers in the world. The opportunity provides outstanding growth opportunity and they strive to promote from within.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Engineer
- Support requirements include, but are not limited to OA up meetings and activities, kaizen improvement activities, preventative maintenance activities, change point management within maintenance, maintenance improvement projects.
- This position will support and coordinate activities, at an engineering level, of each area within the maintenance department, and develop improvement strategies.
- PLC troubleshooting and programming experience
- Maintenance Engineer / Facilities Engineer
Requirements for the Maintenance Engineer
- BS Degree in Engineering or similar AS Degree with compensating experience
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
- A PLUS to have related manufacturing experience with any of: assembly, machining, or casting
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Solid growing firm
Job Number: 133201