Work and stay in Tuscaloosa, Al - Manufacturing leader located in Tuscaloosa is seeking an experienced industrial process Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a direct hire career opportunity. Excellent benefits are provided, and outstanding relocation assistance.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer plans, organizes, directs, and performs electrical maintenance for manufacturing facilities, automated manufacturing equipment and processes
- Control Systems experience for complex automated manufacturing equipment and processes is a major plus
Requirements for the Maintenance Engineer
- BS in Electrical Engineering (or Technical Equivalent)
- 2+ years industrial manufacturing maintenance experience with specific expertise in power distribution, lighting, control components, process instrumentation
- Experience with maintenance of high, medium, and low voltage electrical systems.
- Experience with Controls programming and troubleshooting (Allen-Bradley PLCs, HMI, etc)
- World class relocation package including assistance with sale of existing home (company purchase), closing costs, realty fees, bonus paid to employee for sale of home, movement of household goods, etc.
- Outstanding benefits including insurance, holidays, vacation, self managed 401(k)