Immediate opening for a Process Engineering with a manufacturing background. This could be an entry level engineer with a BS degree, looking to go into MFG or Process Engineering, or a more experienced person with relevant work experience, and ideally an AS Degree. This person should have a mechanical aptitude and either experience with, or a desire to go into, metal fabrication, mechanical assemblies, and manufacturing or process engineering associated with an industrial MFG environment. (machining, assembly, automation, robotics, process engineering, lean concepts, process improvement, etc...) This role is north west of Worcester, MA.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Work with shop floor personnel on reducing waste, increasing operating efficiency, assessing manufacturing processes, equipment, workflows etc...
- Implement new processes, equipment, workflows, applying various manufacturing engineering concepts. (lean, six sigma, continuous improvement etc...)
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- BS in Engineering and 0-1 years of experience in MFG, Process Engineering, machining, mechanical assembly etc...(and a strong desire to start a career in this area)
- AS Degree and 3-5+ years experience in a similar manufacturing environment.
- Strong MFG and Mechanical aptitude and passion.
- This is a direct hire role with company provided benefits.