Mechanical Design Engineer needed for a client near York, PA. My client is involved in the design and manufacture of custom machinery. You will be responsible for cradle-to-grave design work on automated equipment.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Work to customer specifications, designing machine equipment or identifying changes to standard machinery to meet these specifications.
- Produce SolidWorks models, detail drawings using GD&T, assemblies, and parts; and prepare proper bills of material based on design.
- Apply mechanical engineering knowledge of machinery principles and materials, manufacturing methods and processes to insure designs are functional, practical, economical, and satisfy customer requirements.
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- 5+ years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Solidworks (or similar experience)
- Material Handling experience preferred.
- Company sponsored benefits
Job Number: 133165