Mechanical Engineer. An industry leading automotive manufacturing company is seeking a Mechanical Engineer. This American organization is growing. The Mechanical Engineer will design power-producing machines such as electric generators, power-using machines, such as refrigeration and air-conditioning systems. Excellent compensation from $70 - $85k/yr depending upon experience. 3+ years is required and a BS degree is a must preferably in Mechanical Engineering. Local Candidates Only.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
- Analyze problems to see how mechanical and thermal devices might help solve the problem
- Design or redesign mechanical and thermal devices using analysis and computer-aided design
- Develop and test prototypes of devices they design
- Analyze the test results and change the design as needed
- Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- 3 years of relevant experience and demonstration of knowledge in CAD systemssuch as Solidworks, Cadra, AutoCad or Unigraphics.
- Additional skills in FMEA, FEA, CFD, Lean/Sigma, DFSS would be a plus.
- Direct Hire
- No Relocation Assistance, Local Candidates Only
Job Number: 132868