A well-established manufacturing company has immediate opening for a full time Mechanical Engineer near Grand Rapids MI. This position is responsible for generating design and arrangement CAD drawings at the initial state of a project. Qualified applicants will possess a Bachelor's degree in an engineering field and must have experience in the design, development and testing of equipment and a clear understanding of mechanical processes. Excellent Benefits & Relo Apply Today!
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
- Identifies areas of potential improvement in the processes, equipment, and facilities to achieve increased profitability through reduced costs, increased throughput, improved quality, and market penetration.
- Experience with AutoCAD Mechanical and Inventor is required
- Utilizes the principle of continuous quality improvement on a routine basis.
- Participates as a member and/or leader on process development and work teams as requested Management.
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- BSME or BSIE needed
- Open from entry level to experienced
- Must have equipment design (capital equipment) experience in a manufacturing environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, etc
Job Number: 132789