Chemical Manufacturing company is looking for a Plant Technician to join their team in Kennesaw, GA. You need 3-5+ years of experience as a Plant Technician in some sort of heavy industrial plant environment. This is a temp-to-hire job with a lot of growth potential. Our client is looking for candidates local to the Kennesaw, GA area or within a commutable distance.
Responsibilities for the Plant Technician
- Perform daily predictive and preventative maintenance activities as well as support long term maintenance projects at a chemical process plant
- Maintain and repair electrical and mechanical industrial equipment such as pumps, mixers, vessels, evaporators, motors, compressors, etc....
- Work with operations to identify root causes of failures and develop repair plans
- Execute maintenance work orders pertaining to multiple crafts
- Actively participate in safety meetings and identify areas for continuous improvement
Requirements for the Plant Technician
- 3-5 years of experience as a Plant Technician in a heavy industrial plant (power plant, refinery, process plant, etc...) environment
- Experience troubleshooting & repairing both electrical & mechanical equipment in a heavy industrial plant is needed
- You need to be a Safety minded individual and be familiar with Lockout/Tagout
<Benefits for the Plant Technician
- Temp to perm opportunity
- PTO Program
- Health Insurance plan options
Job Number: 132980