Leading manufacturer is looking to hire a sharp Process Engineer. This position is located in the Miami, Florida area. This Process Engineer will possess a RJG Master Molder 1 Certification with experience using RJG E-Dart Hardware and Software. The Process Engineer should have a very strong background in plastic components and injection molding manufacturing processes.
This role comes with a salary commensurate with experience ranging from $70k to $90k. Relocation is provided for candidates willing to relocate. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
- Visually inspect injection molding machine, including chillers, thermolators, dryers, and granulators to assess working conditions and operational conditions
- Must be capable and effective using measuring devices such as: Micrometers, Calipers, Gauges, Optical Comparator, Microscopes, Dial gauges, Bore Gauges, Pyrometers, Infrared camera
- Checks parameters and settings of machines, calibrates, adjust or performs new auxiliary equipment process or molding machine processing parameter settings as needed
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- MUST obtain a RJG Master Molder 1 Certification
- Experience with RJG E-Dart Hardware and software
- Strong experience with plastic injection molded parts and manufacturing processes, automotive preferred
- BS Degree Preferred
- Full-time, Direct Hire Position
- Salary ranging from $70k to $90k
- Excellent relocation assistance for candidates willing to relocate
- 401k, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
Job Number: 133063