A leading manufacturing company South of Atlanta, GA is looking for a Sr. Injection Molding Machine (IMM) Process Technician for a direct hire position. The Process Technician is responsible for operating machines start up and shut downs, perform machine adjustments and maintaining all equipment in accordance with safety and quality requirements. Day shift, 12 hours with 3,2,3 schedule which includes approximately 2 weekends per month. Hourly pay, plus time and a half for overtime. Must have experience working on plastic injection molding machinery, set-up and operation.
Responsibilities for the Process Technician
- Perform change over and set-up molding machines to the predefined condition and ensure that the machines are operating under validated operating parameters.
- Responsible for daily mold cleaning and proper documentation.
Requirements for the Process Technician
- High School Diploma
- 5-10 years Injection Molding processing experience on presses.
- Experience working with a variety of mold machines, certification a plus (Paulson, RJG - Master Molder)
- Experienced knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice within the Medical or Food Industry.
- Experience working in a fast paced operational environment with constant interaction with operators, technicians and equipment.
<Benefits for the Process Technician
- This is a direct role with company provided benefits, vacation / holiday, 401k etc...
Job Number: 132892