An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Product Engineer in the Fuquay-Varina, NC area. This is a 2-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
- Executes high level applications to more complex problems. Analyzes assignments and determines engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for complex problems or projects of moderate scope.
- Provides technical support to marketing, manufacturing, quality and supply management organizations. Develops and/or executes test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
- Applies knowledge of company products, policies and practices to provide economies through standardization of parts and products.
- Produces and/or evaluates possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications.
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Candidate must have experience with ProE/Creo in an engineering environment.
- Hydraulics experience is desired.
Job Number: 133156