Global leader in the healthcare/medical product manufacturing industry is looking an Engineer II in Round Lake IL, there are 2 positions. Position will be responsible for developing and executing verification and validation protocols related to Renal therapy. The position will be responsible for a portion of a fluid handling system. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
- Design and development of precision plastic devices and components
- Developing test plans for functional testing, biocompatibility testing of materials and qualification of sterile packaging
- Document development work including writing specifications for manufacturing or scientific test results
- Primary job function of this position is in the design arena, the Engineer will utilize rapid prototyping tools, direct experimental design, author protocol development and technical reports when needed.
- Technical writing, solid modeling, statistical analysis, cross functional communication, experimental design, and verification and validation of requirements and user needs
- Experimental design and protocol development
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- B.S.in Engineering and 1+ year medical device experience working in Design Control preferably the design and development of devices and components
- Experience in translating product requirements into test / use cases
- Must have rapid prototyping skills, protocol development and technical report writing
- Knowledge of device Design History File structure, Risk Management documentation and Product Requirements management
- Ability to develop and execute verification and validation protocols translating product requirements into test / use cases, essential
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Job Number: 133245