Multinational maker of automotive seating parts seeks a PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER for its manufacturing operations located in GREENVILLE, SC The PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER is responsible for design, development, test, and debug of seat comfort related components and assemblies, as well as creating test plans for validation and functional testing. IMEDIATE, DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
- Involved from concept inception through production launch of components and assemblies.
- Arrange, conduct and supervise testing to prove the design is viable.
- Assure that full validation test cycle is conducted to prove that the production parts meet the design specification.
- Direct and support material and design solutions to meet the functional requirements of the customer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
- Product or Design Engineering experience with A Tier 1 automotive injection molder OR seat manufacturer highly desired
- Direct CAD experience and demonstrated CAD capabilities with direct Pro E or CATIA experience a plus.
- Detailed familiarity with automotive product development and project monitoring tools, including DFMEA, PFMEA, PPAP, APQP, QS9000, DFA, DFM, TS16949.
- The company provides a competitive salary and benefits package to include relocation assistance.
Job Number: 133242