An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a Program Manager in the Mountain View, CA area. This is a 12-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Program Manager
- Manage allocations with Supply Planning and Procurement for parts that are short in supply across SKU's or product lines. Highlight risks to management and propose solutions for mitigation.
- Lead supply chain readiness reviews with cross-functional teams and ensure closure of risks prior to ramps. Create and maintain exec summaries and reports.
- Manage end to end clear to build process and ensure execution of materials related ramp readiness activities at OEMs. Develop metrics and process for measuring performance of materials related activities in supply chain and at OEM.
- Mitigate E&O risk and Propose solutions for parts reducing liability.
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Bachelor's degree is required with 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain/Materials Program Management/Operations Program Management/ OR Program Management role.
- MBA nice to have.
Job Number: 132956