An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking an Packaging Engineering Program Manager in the Palo Alto, CA area. This is a 12-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Program Manager
- Build, drive and own new Company packaging development from concept to launch, including print and structure.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate key focus points and next steps with engineering, design, operations, marketing, management and system program management.
- Improve and maintain processes that can ensure team members have what they need to understand and execute on all objectives.
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering required with 3+ years of experience in a packaging program management, team lead, or package engineering role.
- Candidate must possess experience leading cross-functional, international teams and projects with a passion for improving processes and plans.
- Experience shipping high volume / high quality products preferred.
Job Number: 133183